Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 14th, 2015 - LAST MTC Letter from Hermana Bentley

Hallo!

I. am. sooooo excited to leave for New Jersey next week! I leave on Monday at 4:35 AM! Whoo! That's gonna be fun:) My plane doesn't leave until 10:10 though...so I'll probably call you guys somewhere between 5:30 and 9:30!! And then I can talk to you for a couple of hours!!! If you are awake. Hopefully you will be. If not, I'll leave a beautiful message for you all to hear on our home phone. And then I'll call later. But yeah, I thought that I would be scared to go teach real people, but I'm actually really excited! It'll be good:)

I'm going to miss my district here. They have become such good and close friends. We actually plan to meet up after our missions. One of the hermanas actually has a boyfriend/fiancee in whom she will probably marry soon after. I plan on going to her wedding. Hopefully that all works out!!

So. I have taken a ton of pictures, but it turns out I need an SD card reader thingy, so I might need to go get one...I think I'll do that. So you might not get pictures until next week.

So I haven't been teaching very many people this week, but when I do...I actually enjoy it a lot. My Spanish is coming, but I ain't a genius or anything. I taught a lesson on splits cuz my companion has been sick the past week. Hermana Mansell and I taught one of our teachers roleplaying a man named Abraham. We taught the first lesson, and when we told him about Joseph Smith, I felt so right in my heart. It didn't matter that my Spanish wasn't very good. But I gave the first vision in Spanish to him! My companion said that it sounded awesome! I'm not a robot, yay!! I really am so excited to help people come to know their God, and His love for them!

Heavenly Father has so much love for all of us, so much that He made a way for all of us to know His will, and how to be happy in this life, and forever after that! Some people may shy away from the gospel when it gets hard in life, but the gospel is meant to strengthen us, especially when it gets hard. God will never give up on us, and to receive that happiness that he has waiting for us we must never give up on Him! He's sending me to help people find their personal way home. What if it seems impossible to find Him again? Satan will tell us it is impossible, that it's not worth it, that it's not real. Satan knows that this is SO real, and worth it, and God made a specific way for each of us so that THIS is definitely possible. Just gotta have that faith. And hope/trust in God. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is real, and good, and it has become delicious to my soul. So I invite all to come to Christ, and to love Him and to live the gospel. It is soooo good!! In Jesus' name, Amen. I love ya'll! Do good and take notice of anything that's funny, cuz it makes life that much more interesting. As do all the fun, crazy, awkward moments:)

Love, Hermana Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment