Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 23, 2015

Letter from Home - Monday, March 23, 2015

Dear Vickie,

Today is Aunt Jeanne's birthday. Let's see... she must be about 34 by now. haha

Yesterday was Kaylee's missionary non-farewell talk. It was very good. Her sister, Mandy sang and did a beautiful job. I accompanied for her. Abby was the youth speaker. I can't remember her last name; but her brother is Mateo. She was really good also. Peter Fairbrother also spoke and did so well. The meeting was so good.

Saturday was Symphony plus all the practicing I did with the solos for the concert next week. I slept/rested the rest of the day. Friday night dad and I went out with Paul and Sue to a yummy Mexican restaurant over in Sandy.

Tuesday and Thursday was my regular orchestra classes. I went out with my girlfriends on Thursday for lunch. Also I went visiting teaching to Kaylene Whitelock. We also went Friday visiting teaching to Shauna Pace, and today we're going to go see Helema. Our visits kind of got strung out this month.

I got to talk to Steven yesterday. He called and said that his work group will probably be moving to Washington to work in about 2 or 3 weeks. Wilford is now working on a regular shift at his new job. He got his first paycheck. He's looking to buy a car.

I'm going to try and attach a picture of Henry and his prom date. His vest doesn't match her dress. But he tried to get it right.

Marie is over her terrible headaches. She went to the doctor even though her headaches were already clearing up because she had already made the appointment. He said it was probably a sinus infection that was causing the headaches.

Valerie is also feeling much better. I'm going to try and attach a picture of her, too. I don't think she was feeling too well in this picture.

I look forward to reading your letter today. I love you so much! Love, Mom

Henry and his prom date

Sick Valerie with RSV

No comments:

Post a Comment